We are building a new team!
Things are always changing and evolving at the Estate and with that, the structure of the team. 6 years into hosting amazing experiences at the Bella Vista, the owners have decided to step back from managing the team and day-to-day operations to focus more solely on 1) future renovation projects and 2) getting closer to their goal of living a 50/50 lifestyle. In the near future you will see many more offerings including benefit concerts, community events, and BV curated retreats. But first- we need your help to find the right people for the below roles!
Guest Relations Manager
We are looking for a team member, someone who will take care of our guests as if they are family. The right person for this role is committed to providing an unforgettable vacation experience for our guests, capturing repeat guests through impeccable customer service, and ensuring the Estate is welcoming and perfectly set for each group. This person will be very detail-oriented, enjoys keeping an orderly household, and excited to be a part of our guests’ life cycle events. We believe it is important to have hospitality, fun, organization, self-directed, and strong customer service skills in your blood.
Booked Guest Correspondence:
- Manage guest relations. Respond to booked guest questions and concerns from time of signed contract all the way through departure including processing payments, pre-arrival communication, check-in, client billing, and appreciation notes/gifts.
- Utilize CRM to manage all guest reservations by following up with all due tasks ensuring that things get taken care of upon due date.
- Collect remaining balances, insurance certificates, damage deposits, etc. Collect signed vendor agreements for weddings on-site. Answer any questions from vendors about agreements.
- Mitigate and rectify any guest complaints.
- Wedding management. Coordinate final walk-through dates with guests. Ensure follow through with all event information and proper execution of day-of-events.
Checks-Ins and Check-Outs:
- Check-in. Get Estate ready including making welcome beverage, cookies, gift basket, flowers throughout estate and doing 1 final check to ensure everything is ready.
- Guest arrival. Greet guests upon arrival, touring them through main Lodge explaining ins and outs and ensuring the entirety of their stay is enjoyable.
- During stay. On-call for any guest needs during stay. Communicate and ensure guest needs are addressed by on-site maintenance staff.
- Manage inventory, get everything returned to proper place upon check out, stock items in storage area, bathrooms, kitchens, linens, bedrooms & living rooms, pull linens for cleaning crew, wash all in-house items (towels, fleece blankets, bathmats, etc.), get laundry to laundromat and put away once cleaned, and make sure everything is ready for turnover.
- Check-out. Ensure guest had a great experience, request a review, and be there to help with anything needed for loading up cars.
- Create and implement concierge program.
- Guest assistance in planning their vacation, booking all interested events and activities, shopping for their stay, and setting them up for an amazing reservation from start to finish.
- Execute daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning maintenance and decorating projects to keep property at high standards inside and out. Help with and manage deep cleans in the fall and spring.
- Inventory, back stock, and ordering management and organization.
- Three (3) years of customer service experience
- Two (2) years of event planning and/or wedding experience
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- Hungry to excel and build a career
- Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple bookings
- Initiative, adaptable and extremely detail oriented individual desired
- Ability to conduct oneself in a professional and unbiased manner at all times
- Warm, and effective telephone communication skills.
- Professional, personable, and well written communication skills.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to clearly explain the Estate, contract, and policies
- Home décor experience a plus.
- Local knowledge of Steamboat area.
Compensation: $60,000 Salary + Tips and Limited Benefits
Career in Steamboat
31095 E US Hwy 40
Steamboat Springs, CO 80487
Email resume to:
Submit video in lieu of cover letter:
Tell us: about yourself, what experience you have that qualifies you for the job, and why you’re interested.