We are building a new team!
Things are always changing and evolving at the Estate and with that, the structure of the team. 6 years into hosting amazing experiences at the Bella Vista, the owners have decided to step back from managing the team and day-to-day operations to focus more solely on 1) future renovation projects and 2) getting closer to their goal of living a 50/50 lifestyle. In the near future you will see many more offerings including benefit concerts, community events, and BV curated retreats. But first- we need your help to find the right people for the below roles!
We are looking for a member of the family, someone who will grow the Bella Vista brand and guest experience. The right person for this role is committed to empowering the Bella Vista team to provide an exemplary experience for our guests. This person will be responsible for driving the experience and operations of the business and will need great levels of enthusiasm and initiative. We believe it is important to have hospitality, organization, a strong work-ethic, excellent team management skills, and a desire to provide above and beyond service in your blood.
- Hiring, reviews, training, scheduling, HR matters (benefits, disciplinary action, documentation, employee handbook), and having a broad understanding/knowledge of each role.
- Coaching, developing and holding accountable employees and subcontractors, ensuring a top-quality experience is provided to guests.
- Team building, professional development, and appreciation efforts put forth.
- Operational support- shuttles, check ins, estate preparation, issue resolution, flip day help, maintenance support on PM days off, etc.
- Owner liaison upholding vision and mission of business on behalf of owners.
- Quality control of Estate to a high level of cleanliness, ensuring Estate is organized, fully appointed, and homes are in great working order.
- Manage inventories and ordering, sourcing furnishings and décor, frequent walk through of interior and exterior of estate, knowledge and understanding of infrastructure/building/important areas to monitor.
- Fine-tune processes and systems for operations. Ensure all daily, weekly, and monthly tasks are being completed timely, properly, and efficiently by team.
- Community engagement and partnerships- managing vendor relationships, responding to feedback from guests and vendors on team and experience.
- Manage marketing budget; decide where to market for the year. Create and implement new marketing strategies to help fill vacant dates.
- New business development.
- Involved at conferences, local events, and professional industry groups to build Bella Vista brand and referral base.
- Organize and keep up-to-date information, pictures, and descriptions on all platforms where Bella Vista has a presence online.
- Research, analyze, and implement Bella Vista on new platforms to help increase bookings.
- Direct marketing/social media efforts- reviewing or producing blog/newsletter, supporting social media efforts with content.
- Five (5) years of management experience
- Ability to cultivate a positive environment, inspire people to follow them and build rapport
- Experience in motivating and holding people accountable
- Self-motivated and customer-experience oriented
- Hungry to excel and build a career
- Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple bookings and people.
- Initiative, adaptable and extremely detail oriented individual desired
- Ability to conduct oneself in a professional and unbiased manner at all times
- Warm, and effective telephone communication skills.
- Professional, personable, and well written communication skills.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent
Compensation: $70,000 – $75,000/year DOE + benefits
Career in Steamboat
31095 E US Hwy 40
Steamboat Springs, CO 80487
Email resume to:
Submit video in lieu of cover letter:
Tell us: about yourself, what experience you have that qualifies you for the job, and why you’re interested.