To our Bella Vista guests:
Here at Bella Vista we value the health and safety of our guests, our community, and our Bella Vista family. If you or a loved one have been affected by COVID-19, our thoughts and prayers are with you. This has been a difficult time for all of us, but we will get through it together.
Our doors were closed from March 15th through June 1st when the short term lodging ban in Steamboat Springs was rescinded. We are very excited for your stay with us, but know there will be a lot of questions and concerns leading up to it. Our mission has always been to provide a space for intimate connection. More than ever, that is what we are all seeking and you will find it here at your home away from home.
We have proactively provided the information below to answer some of the questions that may be lingering in your mind amidst all of the unknowns. We want you to have peace about your visit, knowing that we, the Bella Vista Estate, are doing everything we possibly can to ensure a safe and memorable stay. If we can all work together and be flexible, the time spent together at the Bella Vista Estate will be unforgettable after all the precious time we have spent apart from our loved ones.
The health of our families and yours is our greatest priority. We look forward to seeing you this summer. Stay healthy and safe!
The Bella Vista Family
Q&A related to COVID-19 and your upcoming stay at Bella Vista Estate:
I have an upcoming trip scheduled to Bella Vista. How will COVID-19 affect my reservation? Can you tell me if you are open and whether or not it is safe to visit?
- Bella Vista Estate has been open since June 1st and anticipates being open thereafter.
- We are providing you a 7-acre Estate with 4 different lodging units so there is ample room to spread out and properly social distance.
- The Estate is yours exclusively for your stay so you will not be in contact with other visitors. It is your home away from home so treat it as you would your own home.
- Bella Vista Estate will be following all local and state guidelines put in place.
- We have adopted Routt County’s 5 Commitments of Containment.
Can I change my reservation due to COVID-19?
- We have deferred our 2020 peak season final payments to 60 days instead of 90 days in order to give guests the proper time to make the best decision with the most current information available.
- We will be happy to re-book your stay for future dates if current restrictions warrant this move. If there are no restrictions in place for your planned travel dates, we will deliver on our end and provide your vacation home.
- Please note that cancellations will fall under our current cancellation policy (CLICK HERE).
- Reach out to Bella Vista Estate if you have concerns with traveling during your reservation dates.
What happens if restrictions do prohibit my visit?
- Party and event size may be subject to restrictions based upon state and local mandates, however, we are committed to working with you once you are 60 days out to navigate these changes and make the best decision with the most current information available.
- If at 60 days out there are no gathering restrictions that are in effect for the dates of your stay and you decide to move forward with your reservation, the remaining balance is due. If after the fact gathering restrictions are put in place for your dates that affect your agreement, we will refund or credit the total amount paid towards a future booking.
- If you decide to move forward with your reservation and there are no gathering restrictions in place that affect your agreement, but you are still not comfortable coming and want to cancel, you would be subject to our current cancellation policy (CLICK HERE)
What additional safety precautions are you taking?
- Enhanced cleaning standards using EPA-approved disinfectants before and after each guest.
- Additional sanitation daily by Bella Vista staff to high-touch, hard non-porous items in main Lodge.
- Linens, towels and laundry shall be washed in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- All throw pillows and blankets have been removed from bedrooms.
- Masks are required for Bella Vista staff and recommended for guests.
- Staff temperature is taken daily.
- Limited interaction between staff and guests while practicing social distancing.
- We will be sending out additional information to arriving guests so that everyone knows the current procedures on site.
What amenities will be available at the Estate?
- All! The Estate is rented exclusively to your group so you should have knowledge of each person’s exposure risk and take that into consideration when sharing spaces.
- Good news is that there is no evidence that the virus can be spread to people through the water in pools or hot tubs. Proper operation and maintenance is taken that inactivates the virus in the water.