After-Hours or Additional Shuttle Service $75/each way
Beyond 2 round trips already included. Latest shuttle pick-up time = 12am
Daily Maid Service: $200 per day
Includes making the beds daily, re-stocking and cleaning the bathrooms, straightening up and vacuuming common gathering areas.
Sheet and Towel Change: $450 for all bedrooms or $50 per bedroom and/or sofa sleeper
Includes new sheets on each bed and fresh bathroom and pool towels.
Daily Kitchen Cleaning: $150 once daily for Lodge, + $25 per kitchen for other 3
Cleaning dishes, loading dishwasher, wiping down countertops and tables.
Laundry Service: $50 per load
Don’t want to bother with laundry? We will take care of it for you! 1 load consists of roughly: pair of pants, pair of shorts, two T-shirts, a long-sleeved shirt, a skirt, and three pairs each of socks and undies
Bella Vista Brewery Tours: $50 Per Person
Complimentary shuttle will take you to Steamboat’s best breweries; Mountain Tap, Butcherknife, Storm Peak, and BARley. Tours start at 2:30pm and end at 5:30pm. Each brewery will offer two tastings of your choice, beer history and a full tour at Butcherknife. Water and snacks are provided. Tours not available on Mondays. Must be booked 1 week in advance. Minimum of 8 people required and maximum of 14 people.
Things To Know During Your Stay
- Bella Vista is located on a mountainside at an elevation of over 7,500 feet. Guests coming from lower altitudes should rest, drink plenty of water and acclimate before attempting strenuous activities.
- All outdoor noise needs to be kept to a reasonable level after 11:00 p.m. in respect of our neighbors.
- No glass or china are allowed in the pool or spa areas.
- Our parking maximum is 20 cars. Please carpool or use shuttle service provided by the Bride & Groom if available.
- No vehicles shall be parked on U.S. Highway 40. Vehicles parked outside the gates will be subject to towing without warning at the vehicle owner’s expense per Routt County Police Department.
- Highway 40 is heavily patrolled by police. Do NOT drink and drive. Please call Alpine Taxi 970-879-2800 or Uber for a ride.
- Smoking is only allowed outside the lodging facilities. All cigar/cigarette butts, wrappers and other materials must be properly extinguished and discarded in receptacles provided for that purpose.
- No food shall be left outside at night due to wildlife Bear, elk, deer, and other wildlife may be encountered.
- Nothing can be staked into the ground (including wedding arch) and no use of any sort of tape, nails, staples, tacks, or inorganic materials. We recommend using zip ties or string to hang your items.
Packing For Your Trip
- Clothing layers are the best way to pack as the sun can be intense and the air can be cool.
- Slippers or thick comfortable socks. Most of the main areas are wood floors and can feel chilly on your feet.
- Bug spray, sunscreen, chapstick, a hat, sunglasses, and refillable water bottle are a must.
- Sneakers/comfortable walking shoes to be able to enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
Below are links to many useful resources and documents to assist in your stay at Bella Vista. All PDFs can be downloaded, filled out, and emailed: email@example.com
Some of the forms are fillable if you have Acrobat (or download free version here). Fillable forms can be saved on your computer and emailed as well.
We look forward to making your stay at Bella Vista amazing!