***Available with approval from Property Manager.
After-Hours or Additional Shuttle Service $75/each way
Beyond 2 round trips already included. Latest shuttle pick-up time = 10pm
Housekeeping Service: $500 per day for all accommodations or $350 for Lodge only
Includes making the beds, re-stocking and cleaning the bathrooms, straightening up and vacuuming common gathering areas.
Sheet and Towel Change: $800 for all bedrooms or $75 per bedroom and/or sofa sleeper
Includes new sheets on each bed and fresh bathroom and pool towels.
Daily Kitchen Cleaning: $300 once daily for Lodge, + $85 per kitchen for other 3
Cleaning dishes, loading dishwasher, wiping down countertops and tables.
Laundry Service: $50 per load
Don’t want to bother with laundry? We will take care of it for you! 1 load consists of roughly: pair of pants, pair of shorts, two T-shirts, a long-sleeved shirt, a skirt, and three pairs each of socks and undies.
Things To Know During Your Stay
- Bella Vista is located on a mountainside at an elevation of over 7,500 feet. Guests coming from lower altitudes should rest, drink plenty of water and acclimate before attempting strenuous activities.
- This is your private Estate for the duration of your stay so make the experience that you want come to life.
- All outdoor noise needs to be kept to a reasonable level after 10:00 p.m. and off by 11:00 p.m. in respect of our neighbors.
- No glass or china are allowed in the pool or spa areas.
- Our parking maximum is 17 cars. Please use shuttle service provided by the Bride & Groom.
- No vehicles shall be parked on U.S. Highway 40. Vehicles parked outside the gates will be subject to towing without warning at the vehicle owner’s expense per Routt County Police Department.
- Highway 40 is heavily patrolled by police. Do NOT drink and drive. Please take the shuttle, call Alpine Taxi 970-879-2800, or Uber for a ride.
- Smoking is only allowed outside the lodging facilities. All cigar/cigarette butts, wrappers and other materials must be properly extinguished and discarded in receptacles provided for that purpose.
- No food shall be left outside at night due to wildlife Bear, elk, deer, and other wildlife may be encountered.
- Nothing can be staked into the ground and no use of any sort of tape, nails, staples, tacks, or inorganic materials. We recommend using zip ties or string to hang your items.
Packing For Your Trip
- Clothing layers are the best way to pack as the sun can be intense and the air can be cool.
- Slippers or thick comfortable socks. Most of the main areas are wood floors and can feel chilly on your feet.
- Bug spray, sunscreen, chapstick, a hat, sunglasses, and refillable water bottle are a must.
- Sneakers/comfortable walking shoes to be able to enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
Below are links to many useful resources and documents to assist in your stay at Bella Vista. All PDFs can be downloaded, filled out, and emailed: email@example.com
Some of the forms are fillable if you have Acrobat (or download free version here). Fillable forms can be saved on your computer and emailed as well.
We look forward to making your stay at Bella Vista amazing!